Warehouse Assistant required
Chaos Cards, the U.K’s leading retailer of specialist collectible card, hobby and accessory products, requires a new warehouse assistant to join our team.
Your primary duties will include picking and packing of orders, reporting to the warehouse supervisor.
• Picking of orders accurately
• Packing of orders efficiently
• Working to tight time deadlines
• Stock replenishment under supervision
• Order production from computer when advised
• Keeping warehouse clean and tidy
• Checking off stock under supervision from supervisor
Detailed knowledge of all the products we stock is not a pre-requisite, however, an interest in the games we supply will provide a distinct advantage.
Pay will start at the minimum wage or national living wage (£8.72 per hour , 25 years or over)
The positions are full time, 5 days per week , estimated 37 ½ hours.
If you are able to work on Saturday this will be an advantage in gaining the position, but is not a pre-requisite.
Rapid progression is a possibility due to the growth of our company
Closing date for applications are Friday 11th September 2020. Please send a covering letter explaining why you would be a great addition to the team, along with your C.V for the attention of Liz Flynn to firstname.lastname@example.org