We won't be beaten on Price. See it cheaper elsewhere let us know!
We regularly review our prices so we are confident we are offering you the best deal. We know that price is one of the key reasons you will choose us over another company, which is why we have our 'Price Match' Promise.
This means that if you see something cheaper elsewhere, please let us know and we will offer to match the price if possible. Remember if you join our Members scheme, you only need to subscribe to the newsletter to get the Bronze Level and qualify for the 3% Store Credit payout deal.
How does the Price Match Promise work?
1) Complete the form that you can find in the price match page.
2) The Price Match team will confirm within 1 working day (not weekends) by email or phone call whether the product is eligible for our Price Match Promise offer. Make sure you give us a daytime telephone number.
3) Please read the following conditions to see if you are eligible to benefit from the Price Match Promise
Price Promise Conditions
- This offer does not apply after you have placed the order. We are unable to offer any discount in retrospect, after you have ordered. For this offer to be valid you must contact us prior to placing an order
- The product must be in stock and available for purchase when we verify the price (please note this might be 24 hours after your email has been sent)
- The product must be correctly categorised for VAT purposes, for example, if it is a miniature or toy product, but listed as a book on the other site, we will only be able to match after adding 20% UK VAT to the price.
- The Price Match team conduct price checks Monday-Friday (9am to 5pm)
- The cost must include any delivery costs
- The company must be shipping from the UK and have a valid VAT registration number
- The Price Match Promise does not include auction sites such as E-bay, Amazon and Play
- The Price Match Policy has a fair usage policy and does not apply to bulk orders - for more information please contact us
- The Price Match is only applicable to the actual price displayed on a competitor's website plus any delivery costs. It does not include other offers they may have e.g. a 10% off discount code or voucher.
- The item is not currently part of a sale or offer on the competitor's website.