In case you missed it, we’ve got our store Facebook page and webpage up and running to keep you up to date with all the developments while we work hard on setting up our very first bricks and mortar gaming store! Be sure to bookmark the webpage, like and follow us on Facebook, or sign up to our weekly newsletter (or all three!) if you want to get all the latest news about how it’s progressing! Here’s what we’ve unveiled so far:
- We have the fitters building our amazing custom fixtures right now, and they’ll be going in to fit them into our store at 100 Sandgate Road, Folkestone, in the next few weeks.
- We have finalised our fantastic team, and we hope you’ll stop by to say hi to Matt, Harry, Gemma and Gemma (yes, two Gemmas), who will be working with Tracey and Simon in the store!
- We are working like mad to arrange some really cool stuff to bring to you on our Grand Opening Day!
- And finally, we have set our date for the Grand Opening – it will be on SATURDAY THE 29TH OF APRIL!
We’re really excited (and nervous!) and we really can’t wait to see you all face to face at last in our very own gaming store! The store will have:
- A huge selection of stock to buy
- Loads of gaming space
- An expansive board game library at your disposal
- Snacks and light refreshments
- Regular organised play events and tournaments as well as dedicated casual play events
- Enthusiastic gamer staff to help you with queries, events and demos!
We would all like to say a great thank you to you all, for your custom since we launched the Chaos Cards website in 2011. It has enabled us to realise our dream ambition to build our very own hobby store, and we hope you will join us on the next leg of our journey as we build a community for years to come.
With kindest regards,
The Chaos Cards Team.